Sunday 1 June 2008

Episode 32 & 33

I keep forgetting to come back here and update what's been going on!
Apologies then for missing out on telling you all about the last episode, 32 saw Joe Hakim perform some of his poetry, I've had one of his poems on previously and wanted to put a few together. We also had Ingrid Andrew with a long piece of poetry and music "When Woman", I've arranged to interview Ingrid soon, and have Joe's interview in the bag, so there's more from both of those poets to come.

In other news - Vocalised Ink - a spoken word web streaming radio station have begun to stream the show, so there's been a dramatic increase in listener numbers, and in submissions - I'd like to say hi to Detroit Motor City - been receiving some great poetry from there which will make it's way onto the show soon..

Epsiode 33 - if you know even a little about me, you'll know I'm a bit of a geek, I love to get as much as possible out of my tech. So this week see's me stretching my podcasting skills a little, and including some artwork with the poetry - Chris Bateson came to m attention a few months ago, and gave me a copy of a comic book he had written and drawn, and it made something click inside me, that it would be perfect for this show. Check out the website and watch along with Chris as he reads his poem about Angie San and Miko Roboto!

It's given me some ideas for future shows - I'd love to do a bit more with pictures and images, maybe some bits with video podcasting, but I'd also love to do something with skypecast, and have some sort of call in show. Oh well, all ideas for the pot.


Keep listening

Dominic

No comments: