Saturday 29 March 2008

Betsy Trotwood, Tim Wells and Tim Turnbull


Last night I went to a great night of poetry, hosted by Niall O'Sullivan with poetry from Wayne Smith, Tim Wells, Annie Freud and Tim Turnbull. Presented by Donut Press, we were treated to fantastic poetry, from the established, the new, and the forthcoming authors and performers of Donut.

I've been on workshops with Wayne and Annie, and been on the bill with Annie at The Cellar, and I've got an interview with Tim Wells coming up on the show, but this was a great opportunity for me to secure more interviews and performances for future podcasts. I'll not count my chickens before they've hatched, just to say Mr Turnbull agreed to get together the next time he's allowed leave Scotland and get together to record something!

No comments: